Paige Martin: Award- Winning Houston Real Estate Expert
Learn more about the award-winning and top ranked Houston realtor.
Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, Houston Chronicle, Fox News, Reuters & Houston Business Journal , Paige Martin is one of the best residential Realtors and among the top 50 Keller Williams Realty agents worldwide. She is the founder and team lead of the Houston Properties Team.
The Houston Properties Team has completed over $1 billion in Houston residential real estate sales and is ranked as the #1 boutique real estate team in the Bayou City powered by KW.
"The Houston Properties Team is amazing! Their listing marketing is second to none. Their prep work, photography, outreach and follow-up are spectacular! I highly recommend using them if you’re considering listing your home." – Colleen, Google Review
Table of Contents
- Paige Martin Houston Realtor
- Client Testimonials
- The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
Paige Martin Houston Realtor
Paige Martin is a customer-focused Houston Realtor’ (member of the National Association of Realtors) dedicated to providing exceptional service. Paige guides clients through all aspects of learning about Houston: relocating, buying a home, highrise, or condo, tips for selling your home, and ensuring that your transaction goes as seamlessly as possible. Email Paige at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com or call 713-425-4194 today for personalized service.
Her website, HoustonProperties.com, is visited by over 400,000 people annually. It features over 1, 200 pages of Houston real estate information and details on over 40,000 properties for sale as well as a large number of resources for home sellers.
Paige Martin's recent awards include 2021 America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents; 2020, 2021 Top Real Estate Team, Houston Business Journal; 2020, 2021 Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice; 2021 #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial; & 2020 America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends.
She was also ranked as the 2021 #5 Individual Agent by Keller Williams, Worldwide.
A Houston-area native, Paige is an experienced, successful partner in any residential real estate transaction. Armed with a local perspective of the city & deep knowledge of the Houston real estate market, her skills have marked her as one of the most sought-after agents in Houston.
Upon graduation from Baylor University, Paige launched a career as a marketing consultant, developing customized marketing plans and strategies for her clients. She now uses those professional marketing skills to help her real estate clients find and sell their homes.
When working with home sellers, Paige employs individually-tailored, cutting-edge techniques to gain her clients the most value in the shortest time. She is also an ideal partner for buyers, helping them make informed home-buying decisions with the least amount of stress.
In addition to her robust real estate career, Paige was appointed by Houston's Mayor Bill White to serve on the Board of Directors for the Downtown Redevelopment Authority and Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (TIRZ).
As part of her service to the Board, she volunteers her time as a member of the Housing Committee, as well as the Budget & Finance Committee.
A member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and Houston Association of Realtors, Paige also serves on the Houston Association of Realtors MLS Advisory Group, in which she volunteers on the TEMPO Task Force and the CMA Task Force.
Paige is also the co-chair of the Keller Williams Realty - Memorial Office's Luxury Homes Committee. She is passionate about her work, her clients, and her city. Her attention to detail and excellent communication skills make her an ideal asset for you to have on your side when looking to buy or sell a home in Houston.
What We Provide to Home Buyers
What We Provide to Home Sellers
If you’d love to work with Paige Martin in listing your home or finding a new home for you, please contact her at PMartin@HoustonProperties.com, ranked #1 Individual Agent with Keller Williams in Houston and #10 in the United States.
"I am a first-time buyer (now ecstatic condo owner) who would recommend Paige Martin to anyone seeking to buy or sell a home, condo, or townhome.
I have lived here for over a decade and considered myself to be very familiar with Houston. Paige introduced me to facts, neighborhoods, and historical information, and I fell in love with the city all over again! She has the knowledge, patience, and dedication it takes to educate a novice entering the housing market.
She not only guided and informed, but she took the time to listen and actually understand my taste and specific needs. Buying property is one of the most stressful experiences, but I must say that Paige has helped take the stress level out of the process.
I am so grateful to her, and when it comes time to either sell my condo or buy another property, there is no other realtor I would call. Paige Martin Houston is the only realtor on my list! Thanks, Paige!" - Judy
"Paige Martin Houston was the best real estate agent we've ever had. Over the course of nine months, we looked at over 50 homes and made a dozen offers. Paige was wonderful throughout the entire process she always had time for us, guided us through negotiations, and had an excellent understanding of the market.
I'd recommend her exceptional service to anyone." -LK Houston Buyer
"As first-time home buyers, we were entirely new to the home buying process. Terminology such as 'Option Period,' 'Ernest Money,' and 'Financing Deadline' was completely foreign to us.
Paige has patiently educated and walked two very nervous individuals through the entire process of home ownership. Paige had a wealth of knowledge regarding the risks and benefits of each property we viewed. Paige Martin has been a joy to work with!" -Vanessa
"Paige, I just want to let you know that I think you are doing a terrific job taking care of my friend that I referred to you. I knew you were extremely professional at your job and it is really gratifying to see her happy and how you go to such much trouble with the purchase of a relatively small home.
It's a hallmark of great service to treat small clients the same as large clients. Just wanted you to know it's appreciated, not only by my friend but by myself. Thanks!" - Jennifer
"Paige listens to your wants and needs, likes and dislikes, and focuses her efforts on helping you narrow your choices in a manner that allows you to limit the necessary compromises in buying a house.
Also, her attention to detail at every step along the way was greatly appreciated, especially during the offer and closing process. I highly recommend her services, and will use her again in the future when my housing needs change!" - Lisa
"This is the second time I have had Paige as my realtor. Last time, she helped me with my first home. When I was ready to sell again, I immediately wanted Paige to handle this transaction too.
She has been excellent both in the sale of my old home and the development of my new home. Throughout the entire process, she was professional, friendly, and provided excellent service. Thank you Paige for your expertise!" - Mike
"I was cleaning out my e-mail folders and came across the e-mails we had going when I was first moving to Houston and you helped me find my apt.
Reminded me of how well you took care of me and how much effort you exerted to make my transition to Houston a smooth one - you were (and are) the consummate professional AND so friendly to boot. Just wanted to say thanks again! I am lucky to have gotten connected with you." - Welela
"We wanted to thank you for doing a fantastic job in helping us purchase our Houston home. We could not have been happier with how it worked out. What we appreciated most is your dedicated, personal service, responsiveness, and your impressive ability to keep things together.
If anyone asks us to recommend a realtor in Houston, we always recommend you without hesitation." - Dave & Kelly
"Paige's services were exemplary. She went beyond the expectations of any real estate agent...very prompt, responsive, courteous, and personable. She is caring and a delight to work with." - Bob
"It was a blessing to come across your website! Since I had to move to an area I didn't know anything about or know anyone else in Houston, it was wonderful to work with someone who understood my goals and desires and really made me feel at home in Houston. Not only did I meet an excellent real estate agent, but I feel I made a lifelong friend. Thank you!" - Kim
"I am leaving today on a business trip. Before I left, I wanted to thank you for the extra effort you put forth to help me sell my property. Your efforts enable me to provide a nurturing environment for my wife that will allow her to find a way to remember her mother but still manage to live in the present fully and productively.
You did not just help sell a home; you helped give my wife back her life. For that, I remain forever in your debt." - Dave
The Best Houston Realtor to Sell Your Home
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member. Each member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
Paige Martin, Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty, and the Houston Properties Team are ranked among the top residential Realtors in the world.
They have been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle.
Paige Martin was just ranked as the #5 agent in the world with Keller Williams, completing over $1 Billion in Houston residential real estate sales.
Her recent awards include:
- 2022: #1 Residential Real Estate Team by Sales Volume, Houston Business Journal
– 2021 Best Real Estate Teams in America, RealTrends.com
– 2021: Top 100 Women Leaders in Real Estate of 2021
– 2021: America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2021: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2021: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
– 2020: America’s Best Real Estate Teams, Best of America Trends
– 2020: Best Houston Real Estate Team, Best of Reader’s Choice
– 2020: Top Real Estate Team (Houston Properties Team), Houston Business Journal
– 2020: #6 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
– 2020: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas (Top Keller Williams Realtor)
– 2020: #1 Real Estate Team, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2019: Top Residential Realtors in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2019: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2019: #5 Individual Agent, KW Worldwide
- 2019: #1 Individual Agent, KW Texas
- 2018: #5 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #10 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2017: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #20 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: #9 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, HBJ
- 2015: Five Star Realtor, Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2014: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
...in addition to over 318 additional awards.
Paige also serves a variety of non-profits, and civic and community boards. She was appointed by the mayor of Houston to be on the downtown TIRZ board.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
Our team, composed of distinguished and competent Houston luxury realtors, has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find the team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses, and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role—which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- the ability to be in two or three places at one time; a member can handle showings, while another answer calls
- collective time and experience of members
- targeted advice and marketing of agent expert in your area
- competitive advantage by simply having more resources, more ideas, and more perspectives
- a “checks and balances” system; selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process
- more people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster, successful sale
- efficient multi-tasking; one agent takes care of inspections and repair work, while another agent focuses on administrative details
- multiple marketing channels using members’ networks
- constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction
- lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately
- flexibility in negotiation and marketing
- better management of document flow
- increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination; and
- increased sphere of influence and exposure to more potential buyers.
To meet all the award-winning members of the Houston Properties Team, please go here.
Best Houston Real Estate Resources
- Houston Texas Zip Code Map | HoustonProperties
- Memorial Villages Home Sellers Guide | Expert Tips To Sell Your Home Fast For The Most Money
- Houston Neighborhoods | Houston Map, Real Estate, Homes
- 6 Reasons Why Now Is a Great Time to Sell Houston Home
- Tanglewilde Homes For Sale & Real Estate Trends