Paige Martin Receives Recognition As The
#5 Keller Williams Agent Worldwide
Keller Williams Realty names Paige Martin as the #1 Keller Williams Agent in Houston, #1 Keller Williams Agent in Texas, and #5 Keller Williams Agent Worldwide.
With over half a billion dollars worth of Houston residential real estate sales, Paige Martin and the members of her Houston Properties Team are among the top real estate agents in Keller Williams Realty.
Keller Williams Realty is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in North America and the one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerage.
Paige Martin has also been featured on TV and in dozens of publications including: The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Reuters, Fox News in the Morning, Money Magazine, Houston Business Journal, Houstonia, and Houston Chronicle. Her recent awards include:
- 2018: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2018: #1 Individual Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2018: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2018: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, Houston Business Journal
- 2017: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2017: #1 Agent, Keller Williams Memorial (KW Memorial is now the largest full service broker in Houston)
- 2017: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2017: #1 Agent, Keller Williams Southwest, Texas
- 2017: #1 Agent Keller Williams, Texas
- 2017: #20 Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2016: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2016: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2016: #1 Agent, Keller Williams Memorial
- 2016: Texas’ Most Influential Realtors
- 2016: Top 25 Residential Realtor in Houston, HBJ
- 2016: Five Star Realtor, Featured in Texas Monthly
- 2016: America’s Best Real Estate Agents, RealTrends.com
- 2015 Q3: #9 Agent, Keller Williams, Worldwide (of 125,000 agents)
- 2015: #9 Agent, Keller Williams, United States
- 2015: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Texas
- 2015: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Southwest Texas (Houston, Woodlands, Katy, San Antonio)
- 2015: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Houston
- 2015: #1 Agent, Keller Williams, Memorial
Follow this link to find out more about Paige and how she became one of the best real estate agents in Houston. For any real estate questions and to request home recommendations, email Paige at Paige@HoustonProperties.com.
Benefits Of Working With The Houston Properties Team
The Houston Properties Team has a well-defined structure based on the individual strengths of each member.
We find a team approach as the most effective way to sell homes. We have dedicated people doing staging, marketing, social media, open houses and showings. Each Houston Properties Team member is a specialist in their role – which is why our homes sell faster and for more money than average.
The benefits of working with a team include:
- Ability to be in 2 or 3 places at one time: a member can handle showings, while another answer calls.
- Collective time and experience of members.
- Targeted advise and marketing of agent expert in your area.
- Competitive advantage by simply having more resources, ideas, and more perspectives.
- A “Checks and Balances” system. Selling and buying a home in Houston is an intensely complex process.
- More people addressing field calls and questions from buyers and agents to facilitate a faster successful sale.
- Efficient multi-tasking: One agent takes care of inspections and/or repair work, while another agent is focused on administrative details.
- Multiple marketing channels using members’ networks.
- Constant attention: guaranteed focus on your home and your transaction.
- Lower risk for mistakes. Multiple moving parts increase oversights. A team approach handles these “parts” separately.
- Flexibility in negotiation and marketing.
- Better management of document flow.
- Increased foot traffic through more timely and effective showing schedule coordination.
- Increased Sphere of Influence and exposure to more potential buyers.