Guide To Valley Ranch Porter Real Estate
Developed by The Signorelli Company, Valley Ranch Porter is a master-planned community located in the fast-growing northeast corridor of Houston.
- Valley Ranch is located 15 minutes from George H.W. Bush Intercontinental Airport, 25 minutes from Houston’s Central Business District, and 35 minutes from The Galleria/ Uptown area.
- The community is near major lakes, such as Lake Houston, Lake Livingston, and Lake Conroe, giving residents easy access to outdoor recreation activities such as boating, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Residents of Valley Ranch enjoy proximity to Valley Ranch Town Center, the entertainment, shopping, and dining hub of the area. Its 1.5 million square feet of space include not just shops and restaurants, but also a 10,000-seat amphitheater and an 8,500-seat stadium.
- The 249-acre Valley Ranch Town Center sits on the corner of US 59 and Highway 99 (Grand Parkway).
- Also planned within the Valley Ranch Porter community is a medical center. It will be an acute-care facility with 300 beds and will offer a range of services that include in-patient and out-patient, diagnostic, and treatment.
- Upon full completion, Valley Ranch will be able to provide residents with these amenities: Town Grove, a 135-acre parks and wildlife destination; trails that connect dining, shopping, and entertainment venues; lakes that are perfect for outdoor activities; and a recreation center with a water park and waterside, sports courts, pool, and playgrounds.
- Residents of Valley Ranch Porter are able to send their children to schools in the New Caney ISD which offers advanced academic opportunities, and has achieved the MET STANDARD seal of approval.
- Valley Ranch homes for sale start at around $120,000 to as much as $400,000.
For more information on available Valley Ranch homes for sale
and how they compare to nearby neighborhoods
call Paige Martin at 713-384-5177 or email [email protected]
Guide To Valley Ranch Homes for Sale
Located near Highway 59, Valley Ranch homes for sale sits on 1,500 acres of serene lands and has around 3,000 homes.
The master-planned community of Valley Ranch Porter with have four major districts. The Residential District with a total of 2,500 homesites, Medical District with 100 acres of alloted land, Commerce District with a planned 1.2 million square feet of space, and the Market District with a square footage of 1.5 million.
The Town Center will include stores like Kroger Marketplace and Sam’s Club. Aside from that, the center will house any convenience you can imagine, such as restaurants, fitness facilities, banks, and entertainment attractions.
The two residential districts in Valley Ranch Porter real estate community are the Lake and Azalea Districts. It will have 2,500 homes, 7 lakes, and 5 pocket parks.
Valley Ranch Porter will feature high quality finishes and fixtures such as Sherwin Williams wall paint, ceiling fans, Honeywell thermostat, gas-fired water heater, stainless steel dual sink with garbage disposal, and a luxury master bath with separate tub and shower.
Children living in Valley Ranch can attend these schools under the New Caney Independent School District: Valley Ranch Elementary, New Caney Middle School, New Caney High School and Kingwood College.
Valley Ranch Porter will typically have 3- to 5-bedroom floor plans in a single or two-storey layout. Home sizes average at 2,125 square feet.
Top-Ranked Valley Ranch Realtor – Paige Martin
As featured on Fox News in the Morning, the Houston Business Journal, Houston Chronicle, and Houston Magazine, Paige Martin – a consistent Top Producing Broker-Associate and head of the Houston Properties Team – is ranked amongst the very top Keller Williams agents in the Houston area.
Paige is ranked as one of the best realtors in Houston, and the state of Texas. Read more about the over 65 awards she’s won in the last few years.
Paige works with a tremendous number of buyers and sellers within Houston.
For a specific recommendation of neighborhoods, homes or properties based upon your personal style, goals & price point, please contact Paige Martin, head of the Houston Properties Team & Broker Associate at [email protected] or 713-384-5177.